Join us for the 2020 Results Events
We’re excited about how the 2020 Public Results Events are coming together. Held online this year, the events are an opportunity for us to gather as a community to discuss the current state of ESG reporting and performance in real assets, and to prepare for what’s ahead.
2020 has been a year of great change and disruption, and we’re designing the events to focus on the live topics and fast-emerging trends facing our industry. We’ll zoom out to the aggregate story, highlight important regional trends from the 2020 dataset and dialogue on pressing questions such as:
- How prepared is the industry for the upcoming EU regulations?
- What progress is being made across the world to meet net-zero targets?
- Do the ESG targets set by participants show an investment community in transition?
- How are social factors influencing the approach to sustainability and investment decisions?
- How can we best harness innovations in technology in service of more meaningful ESG data?
- How are new asset-level data flows helping the real estate industry manage climate risks for individual assets?
- What impact is covid-19 having on the industry’s commitment to sustainability?
- What will good progress look like for our industry in the years ahead?
- How can we leverage our collective efforts to address the key priorities?
Paving the right paths to a sustainable real estate and infrastructure sector needs industry wide-collaboration and coordination. So we hope you’ll join us for the 2020 Results Events and be part of the global dialogue that is driving the market forward.
New release date for the GRESB Real Estate Results: November 16
As a result of changes to the Real Estate Review Period, the final 2020 Real Estate results release has been rescheduled to November 16. We would like to thank everyone for the constructive feedback and suggestions to improve the Review Period.
This change to the results release date only impacts the Real Estate Assessment. We will release the 2020 Infrastructure Assessment results on November 1, according to the original timeline.
Please also see the embargo dates for public communications of 2020 GRESB Results, which are now different for real estate and infrastructure.
Thank you for your support and hope to see you online at our Results Events.
Introducing a stable, simpler fee structure for 2021-2023
We are introducing a simpler fee structure for all our Members and Partners and will be holding the fees stable for three years. We communicated the new fee schedules last month and are looking forward to implementing this more streamlined approach next year. See the 2021-2023 GRESB Annual Fee Schedule
Register for the 2020 GRESB Results events by using the links below and clicking on the Register button. The individual event programs will be coming soon.
- Infrastructure Results – Oceania | November 11
- Infrastructure Results – Europe | November 12
- Infrastructure Results – Asia | November 12
- Infrastructure Results – Americas | November 19
- Real Estate Results – Europe | November 24
- Results – Canada | November 24
- Real Estate & Infrastructure Results – Nordics | November 26
- Real Estate Results – France | December 1
- Real Estate Results – Americas | December 1
- Real Estate Results – Germany | December 3
- Real Estate Results – Spain | December 10
Upcoming Events and Webinars
3rd Sustainable Investor Summit Frankfurt | October 21, Frankfurt
The main objectives of the 3rd Sustainable Investor Summit are to promote and mobilize investments across the entire spectrum of capital, which can contribute to solutions to social and environmental challenges. Rick Walters, Director Infrastructure will be speaking.
REFI Global ESG Virtual Summit | October 28
Join us on October 28 for the REFI Global ESG Virtual Summit, a half-day online event looking at the growing role that ESG is playing in global real estate investment, and the opportunities and challenges to consider. Roxana Isaiu, Director Real Estate will be speaking.
Infrastructure Investor Women in Infrastructure Forum | November 3-4
This year’s Women in Infrastructure Forum, Europe’s largest diversity event focused on private markets which will be taking place on a virtual platform on 3-4 November. Bringing together over500 attendees and 100 institutional investors across four forums on private debt, infrastructure, and real estate.
Responsible Investment Forum: Europe | November 11-12
The Responsible Investment Forum is the longest running Private Equity forum focused on bringing together fund managers, institutional investors, and expert advisors to discuss ESG issues across alternative asset classes. The forum will return virtually on 11th-12th November 2020, co-hosted with PRI. Roxana Isaiu, Director Real Estate will be speaking.
PERE Debt Forum Virtual Experience | November 16
The only exclusively debt-focused real estate event in Asia, the 2nd annual PERE Debt Forum will be running through PERE Asia Week virtual experience on 16 November 2020.
PERE Asia Week | Asia Summit 2020 | November 17-18
The PERE Asia Summit is the largest private equity real estate conference in the region and over the past 13 years has connected the world’s opinion leaders to determine the global direction of the asset class.
PERE Europe Virtual Experience 2020 | November 17-18
Join us together with leading investors, managers and advisors to understand the current real estate environment and to explore the trends that will influence your strategies. Josien Piek, Head of EMEA, will be speaking
New on GRESB Insights
Last month, GRESB Insights featured articles and case studies on the topic of Net Zero. Check out the articles submitted by the following GRESB Partners:
- Real Estate Developers Need to Act Now to Transition to Net Zero | Alaya Consulting
- Target setting for the Net Zero Carbon Buildings Commitment and other net-zero goals | Goby
- Six Ways to Become a Zero Carbon Champion | EmiratesGBC
- The Pathway to Carbon Reduction | Envizi
- The carbdown is on! Which net zero scheme is the right one for you? | ES Envirosustain
- Planning for Net Zero: Getting Started | Carbon Intelligence
- Net zero cooperation | BRE
- Target Setting and Buildings: Towards a Net-Zero Future | Allied Environmental Consultants Limited
- Understanding the target for zero carbon emissions by 2050 and taking action in the future | Deepki
- The Path to Net Zero | Verdani Partners
- Why is net zero important and how is it defined? | WSP
- Net Zero Buildings: Leaders in Energy, Carbon, Water and Waste | USGBC
- Towards net-zero emissions real estate in Asia | Paia Consulting
- Net Zero Targets: Considerations for Real Estate Corporates | Schneider Electric
- Hydrogen Batteries Driving UK Railways Towards Net Zero Targets | Global Infrastructure Investor Association
GRESB Insights is open to contributions from GRESB Investor Members, Participant Members, Partners and Industry Partners. Find out more here.
What GRESB is Reading
+ “Investors rely on the planet’s precious ecosystems to make financial returns. We must step up to protect them, says KLP’s Head of Responsible Investment” Responsible Investor: Jeanett Bergan: Let us restore paradise
+ Market Risk Advisory Committee of the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission: Managing Climate Risk in the US Financial System