GRESB 2020 PARTICIPATION FEE STRUCTURE
A simplified fee structure for Assessment participants
For 2020 we will introduce a simpler, more scalable fee structure that better reflects the value participants receive from the benchmark and provides alignment between GRESB Real Estate and GRESB Infrastructure fees. In addition, we will recognize all participants as GRESB Members, underlining their contribution to our collective vision.
|Each subsequent Assessment within the same asset class (real estate or infrastructure)||2,500||2,750|
Changes for 2020
For the 2020 reporting year, we will:
- Continue to allow 100% fee discount for first-year participants and those headquartered in non-OECD countries, to provide an accessible benchmark and increase coverage.
- Introduce a fee for participating in the GRESB Infrastructure Asset Assessment.
- Provide the Benchmark Report and Portfolio Analysis Tool to all participants paying the participation fee.
- Provide the option to complete only one component (Management or Performance) of the GRESB Real Estate or Infrastructure Asset Assessment. This will be advantageous for new participants, particularly in emerging markets.
- Offer other products and services (e.g. Response Checks, Customized Benchmark Reports, training seats, etc.) via an à-la-carte menu, to be purchased as one-off fees. These will no longer be bundled with the participation package, allowing participants to select only those products and services they require. The fees for additional products and services are set out in the table below:
|Other Products & Services||EUR||USD|
|Customized Benchmark Report||1,750||1,900|
|Participant Training - Introduction||500||550|
|Participant Training - Advanced||500||550|
|Participant Training - inhouse*||5,000||5,500|
|* Excluding travel and accommodation costs|
Annual payment benefits
We will continue to invoice all participants on an annual basis, based on the number of participating entities from the previous reporting year.
Paying annually, before the Portal opens on April 1, 2020, enables participants to take advantage of reduced fees, for both single and multiple participating entities.
In January 2020 all 2019 GRESB participants will become GRESB Members and receive an invoice using the new fee structure, based on the number of participating entities in 2019.
If this invoice is not paid before March 31, 2020, participants can still submit their Assessments and pay the one-off participation fee at the time of Assessment submission. Those paying at the time of submission will not benefit from the reduced single and multiple-entity pricing that applies to the annual invoice option.
Managers who participate with more entities in 2020 than 2019 will receive another invoice after July 1 for the additional entities.