GRESB 2020 PARTICIPATION FEE STRUCTURE
A simplified fee structure for Assessment participants
For 2020 we will introduce a simpler and more scalable fee structure that better reflects the value participants receive from the benchmark and provides alignment between GRESB Real Estate and GRESB Infrastructure fees. In addition, we will recognize all participants as GRESB Members, underlining their contribution to our collective vision.
|Assessment participation fee||EUR||USD|
|Each subsequent Assessment within the same asset class (real estate or infrastructure)||2,500||2,800|
Participating in 2020
- The Assessment participation fee applies to all GRESB Assessments.
- Participants are able to complete only one component (Management or Performance) of the GRESB Real Estate or Infrastructure Asset Assessment. This will be advantageous for new participants, particularly in emerging markets.
- All participants paying the participation fee will receive the Benchmark Report and Portfolio Analysis Tool.
- Other products and services (e.g. Response Checks, Customized Benchmark Reports, training seats, etc.) are available via an à-la-carte menu, to be purchased as one-off fees. These will no longer be bundled with the participation package, allowing participants to select only those products and services they require. The fees for additional products and services are set out in the table below:
|Other Products & Services*||EUR||USD|
|Customized Benchmark Report||1,750||2,050|
|Participant Training - inhouse***||5,000||5,500|
* The schedule applies when paying by credit card. A EUR 500 admin fee is charged when paying by invoice.
** This fee only applies to first year and non-OECD entities participating in the Assessment for free. Standard paid participation includes a Benchmark Report.
*** Excluding travel and accommodation costs
First year and non-OECD participating entities
- Entities can participate in the GRESB Assessments for their first year for free. The entity will be benchmarked and receive a free Scorecard with their GRESB Score. They will have the option of purchasing a Benchmark Report.
- Entities headquartered in non-OECD countries can participate in the GRESB Assessments for free. The entity will be benchmarked and receive a free Scorecard with their GRESB Score. They will have the option of purchasing a Benchmark Report.
Annual payment benefits
In January 2020 all GRESB Managers who participated in the 2019 GRESB Assessment will become GRESB Members and receive an invoice using the new fee structure, based on the number of participating entities in 2019.
Paying annually in this way, before the Portal opens on April 1, 2020, enables managers to take advantage of lower fees for multiple participating entities.
If the annual invoice is not paid before April 1, 2020, managers can still submit their Assessments and pay the one-off participation fee at the time of Assessment submission. Those paying at the time of submission will not benefit from the lower multiple-entity pricing that applies to the annual invoice option.
Managers who participate with more entities in 2020 than 2019 will receive another invoice after July 1 for the additional entities.