GRESB is an industry-driven organization committed to rigorous and independent evaluation of the sustainability performance of real estate portfolios. GRESB works in tandem with institutional investors and their portfolio managers to identify and implement sustainability best practices in order to enhance and protect shareholder value.
The GRESB Survey is the only sustainability benchmark that captures more than 50 data points to reflect the sustainability performance of an investor’s real estate portfolio. The Survey is divided into seven unique aspects of sustainability. An additional aspect is added for respondents with property development activities although this is not included in the final GRESB score. The total GRESB score is further divided into two dimensions ‘Management & Policy (MP) and Implementation & Measurement (IM).
How to join?
Do you want to become a Member of GRESB, to better understand the sustainability impact and performance of your property portfolio?
Contact the GRESB Team at email@example.com for more information about how to sign up as a GRESB Member.
GRESB members can log in here to access information about fund and company performance.
Members can log in here to track the progress of their investments in completing the 2013 GRESB Survey
The advantages for members of GRESB
GRESB has grown substantially since its inception in 2009 and its membership currently includes more than 40 institutional investors, major industry associations and a variety of sustainability solution providers.
- Receive valuable insights into their portfolio’s sustainability performance
- Identify sustainability opportunities and exposure to environmental and social risks
- Obtain access to best in class solution providers to improve sustainability performance
- Participate in a unique collaboration between institutional real estate investors, managers, industry bodies and associations, and leading academics
- Obtain access to numerous GRESB events and resources, including newsletters, in-depth white papers, website and online benchmark platform
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of the benchmark survey and the scorecards
On-going support provided by:
- Association of Foreign Investors in Real Estate (AFIRE)
- Association for Real Estate Securitization (ARES)
- Australian Council of Super Investors (ACSI)
- British Property Federation (BPF)
- Danish Property Federation (DPF)
- Vereniging van Institutionele Beleggers in Vastgoed (IVBN)
- Property Council of Australia (PCA)
- Responsible Investment Association Australasia (RIAA)
- United Nations Principles for Responsible investment (UN PRI)