Contact: Benjamin Kott, Founder and CEO
Phone — +44 2031089365
Email — email@example.com
EnergyDeck is an award winning web platform that helps real estate owners, managers and occupiers operate their buildings more efficiently. The ultimate objective being reduced costs, improved occupant well-being and increased asset values.
The EnergyDeck value proposition is centered on five core areas:
- A single platform that facilitates engagement with all relevant building stakeholders
- Hardware agnostic energy & resource data acquisition, management and analysis
- Flexible reporting with PDF generator, GRESB connectivity and APIs
- Project implementation tracking and validation, including energy audit support
- Highly cost effective, use-based pricing based on the number of meters.
EnergyDeck benefits from core capabilities that take it beyond traditional energy & resource management software. Key features that support this include:
- realtime building benchmarks utilising anonymised data from all EnergyDeck users,
- projects database that captures user experiences and knowledge around energy efficiency projects.
EnergyDeck allows users to track and analyse a wide range of metrics with regards to energy, natural resources and beyond. This includes electricity, gas, heat and related metrics such as voltage, power factor etc., in addition to water, waste, travel and transportation. Furthermore, environmental metrics such as temperature, degree days, humidity, air quality etc are supported.
On the asset management side, EnergyDeck captures core metrics such as asset type, configuration, use, equipment etc., and facilitates the management of stakeholders from portfolio to sub-site level, including building occupiers and users.
A new feature in 2016:
You can start using the platform for free with the new Free Access tier.