New in 2017, GRESB introduces an introductory participant training program for infrastructure.
GRESB participant training programs offer hands-on educational experience, addressing all aspects of sustainability in infrastructure as covered by the GRESB Infrastructure Assessment. Trainings combine theoretical characteristics of each GRESB topic with its practical applicability, demonstrated through various examples.
GRESB Infrastructure training courses are offered from March to end of April, aimed at infrastructure operating companies and fund managers and other professionals involved in infrastructure investment and sustainability management. Courses are delivered via face-to-face group sessions, in select locations across regions with GRESB participation, including Europe, North America and Asia Pacific.
GRESB Infrastructure Training
GRESB Infrastructure Training addresses the fundamental ‘how to’ and ‘what’ of the GRESB Infrastructure Assessment. The session delivers a high-level view of GRESB as an organization and benchmarking tool, and demonstrates the assessment scope, processes and scoring mechanisms.
Who should attend
- First time GRESB participants who want to gain a basic understanding of GRESB reporting processes and its applications
- Professionals completing the GRESB Infrastructure Assessment or working on the collection and management of infrastructure sustainability-related performance data
- Infrastructure professionals such as fund and asset managers, consultants, sustainability managers, etc., involved in the implementation of the various aspects of infrastructure efficiency and sustainability
- Governance, human resources and organizational management personnel who want to gain a basic understanding of the GRESB Infrastructure ESG framework
Format and Materials
GRESB Training programs are delivered in face-to-face group setting
Delivered via 2.5 core instruction hours
Each session has a minimum of 5, and a maximum of 25 participants
Training materials include:
- Slide deck, study guide and case studies
- Upon completion of the program, training attendees receive a “certificate of completion”
Dates and Locations
|March 9 – Sydney: GRESB Infrastructure Training||Register HERE||For DISCOUNT CODES for Asia/Pacific trainings, please email Sacha van Tuijn at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|March 9 – New York: GRESB Infrastructure Training||Register HERE||For DISCOUNT CODES for North America trainings, please email Sacha van Tuijn at email@example.com|
|March 16 – London: GRESB Infrastructure Training||Register HERE|
|TBD – Amsterdam: GRESB Infrastructure Training||Registration opening soon|
Cost and Special Offers
|GRESB Infrastructure Training||First Attendee||Additional Attendees3|
|Any current or prospective participants or advisors||EUR 250||EUR 150|
|GRESB Members1||Free||EUR 150|
|Partners||EUR 250||EUR 150|
|Premier Partners||Free||EUR 150|
|Global Partners2||Free||EUR 150|
1One free attendee per member organization
2One free attendee per region
3Fee per attendee