April 7 - New York
GRESB is pleased to be partnering with Skytop Strategies for their upcoming ESG3 Summit, on April 7th at Thomson Reuters in New York, NY.
Program link: Click Here.
The ESG3 Summit convenes 150+ senior company executives, institutional shareholders, capital market analysts and select practice experts in ESG integration for a full-day summit on shareholder engagement. Discussion will focus on methodologies in assessing and presenting ESG performance to shareholders and other stakeholders alike, including the latest practices and technologies needed to set company performance and reporting expectations.
Some of the thought leaders for the program include:
- Dana Hollinger, Board of Directors, CalPERS
- James Maloney, Trustee, Chicago Policemen’s Annuity and Benefit Fund, Member, Board of Directors, Illinois Public Pension Fund Association
- Travis Antoniono, Investment Officer, Corporate Governance, CalSTRS
- Gary Willihnganz Director of Investor Relations, Intel Corporation
- Brandon Rees, Deputy Director of the Office of Investment, AFL-CIO
- Anders Thorendal, Treasurer and Chief Investment Officer, Church of Sweden
- Gianna McCarthy, Director of Corporate Governance, New York State Office of the Comptroller
- Michael Garland, Assistant Comptroller, Corporate Governance and Responsible Investment, City of New York
- Nelson Switzer, Chief Sustainability Officer, Nestle Waters North America
Skytop Strategies has recently confirmed Thomson Reuters, MSCI, RobecoSAM, and Sustainalytics as sponsors and thought leaders for the upcoming program.
GRESB Members receive a 35% discount off the stated price. To register at this special rate please contact Chris Pulliam - Managing Partner Delegate Engagement at CPulliam@skytopstrategies.com or (845) 492-0971.