April 7 - New York
GRESB is pleased to be partnering with Skytop Strategies for their upcoming ESG3 Summit, on April 7th at Thomson Reuters in New York, NY.
Program link: Click Here.
The ESG3 Summit convenes 150+ senior company executives, institutional shareholders, capital market analysts and select practice experts in ESG integration for a full-day summit on shareholder engagement. Discussion will focus on methodologies in assessing and presenting ESG performance to shareholders and other stakeholders alike, including the latest practices and technologies needed to set company performance and reporting expectations.
Some of the thought leaders for the program include:
- Seth Magaziner, General Treasurer, State of Rhode Island
- Mark Henninger, Vice President of Finance, Director of Investor Relations, Intel Corporation
- Nelson Switzer, Chief Sustainability Officer, Nestle Waters North America
- Dana Hollinger, Board of Directors, CalPERS
- James Maloney, Trustee, Chicago Policemen’s Annuity and Benefit Fund, Member, Board of Directors, Illinois Public Pension Fund Association
- Irvin D. Reid, President Emeritus, Wayne State University, Director, Mack-Cali Realty Corporation
- Darin Arita, Senior Vice President, Head of Investor Relations and FP&A, Voya Financial
- Angeline McCabe, Vice President, Investor Relations, WellCare Health Plans, Inc.
- Michael Garland, Assistant Comptroller, Corporate Governance and Responsible Investment, City of New York
Sponsors supporting the program include Thomson Reuters, RobecoSAM, Nasdaq, Sustainalytics, AQR Capital Management, Oekom Research and MSCI.
GRESB Members receive a 35% discount off the stated price. To register at this special rate please contact Chris Pulliam - Managing Partner Delegate Engagement at CPulliam@skytopstrategies.com or (845) 492-0971.