May 17 - Singapore
This Masterclass, jointly organized by GRESB, Baker McKenzie, and APREA, will give attendees new insights into investor stewardship and tools for integrating ESG commitment into real estate portfolios.
Do you want to:
- learn about key sustainability trends?
- find out why the Singapore Stewardship Principles matters?
- understand how investors evaluate ESG performance?
- manage sustainability risks and enhance investment returns?
- gain insights into the changing regulatory landscape?
- hear how get access to green finance?
Then please register for this exclusive Masterclass.
1.30pm - 2.00pm Registration
2.00pm - 2.05pm Welcome – Peter Verwer, Chief Executive Officer, APREA
2.05pm - 2.30pm Introduction to Stewardship – Ong Boon Hwee, Chief Executive Officer, Stewardship Asia Centre
2.30pm - 2.55pm What do investors want: What questions are investors asking and how will this affect the real estate industry? – Ruben Langbroek, Head of Asia Pacific, GRESB
2.55pm - 3.10pm Networking and refreshment break
3.10pm - 3.35pm Green carrots and sticks: Insights into government incentives and your legal obligations – Rico Chan, Partner; Luyi Chan, Local Principal, Baker & McKenzie Wong & Leow
3.35pm - 3.50pm Where to now: Integrating stewardship and responsible investing into real estate portfolios – Ruben Langbroek
3.50pm - 5.00pm Panel discussion and Q&A, moderated by Peter Verwer
- Esther An, Chief Sustainability Officer, City Developments Limited
- David Smith, Head of Corporate Governance, Aberdeen Asset Management Asia Ltd
- Robert Scholten, Head of Real Estate Finance Asia Pacific, ING Wholesale Banking
- Ong Boon Hwee
- Rico Chan
- Ruben Langbroek
5.00pm - 6.00pm: Business networking and drinks
Esther An, Chief Sustainability Officer, City Developments Limited
David Smith, Head of Corporate Governance, Aberdeen Asset Management Asia Ltd
Robert Scholten, Head of Real Estate Finance Asia Pacific, ING Wholesale Banking
Ong Boon Hwee
For more information about this event, contact Sacha van Tuijn at email@example.com.