Monday, April 24, 2017
May 15, 16 - Singapore
APREA ASIAPAC PROPERTY Leaders Summit Singapore 2017
Navigating Disruption ...real estate strategies for growth and outperformance
Join Asia’s real estate leaders to explore:
- How AsiaPac real estate wins from Brexit and Trump – 2017 will be a tectonic turning point for politics, consumers and markets. There’ll be more political and economic disruption, but also plenty of opportunities.
- Hear about the real estate investment playbook suited to these disruptive times.
- China and India – get briefed on the dynamics driving the world’s fastest growing real estate markets.
- Bold new real estate frontiers – hear about property markets that will reach the top of investor rankings (and those falling behind).
- The fight for capital – inbound to Asia versus outbound to the rest of the world: what is the prognosis for cross-border real estate capital flows during the next three years?
- The real asset class revolution – REIT and PE platforms are flourishing as new investment styles proliferate.
- Opco-propco approaches, debt-funds, and more than a dozen new REIT types herald a revitalized investment class. Which of the rising styles show the most promise?
- Market makers – hear from investors who are actively re-framing their growth strategies. How do they plan to move the investment needle? Which cities and investment platforms get a thumbs-up?
- The Investment Committee – back by popular demand: the industry's canniest deal-makers offer their buy, sell or hold calls on specific property projects across the region.
- Fintech, robots and real estate – commercial real estate may soon be at the epicenter of the blockchain and fintech revolutions. Hear how you can position your business to maximum advantage.
- Real estate futures [SPOILER ALERT!] – APREA’s new forecasting time machine offers candid insights into the market’s new alpha-bets: get an inside track to the A to Z of real estate outperformance in a disrupted business environment.
For more information and to register for the event, please visit http://www.apreasummit.asia.
Monday, May 15, 2017