The pre-release of the 2017 Infrastructure Assessments are now available on the GRESB website to help infrastructure operating companies and funds prepare for the 2017 reporting cycle. As a result of an extensive 2016 data review, the 2017 GRESB Infrastructure Assessment introduces some changes with the intention to simplify the complete reporting process, increase data quality and enforce compliant reporting practices.
Changes include the simplification of indicator structures and inclusion of more optional open text boxes. Further details of the changes will be provided in the GRESB Infrastructure Reference Guides.
2017 GRESB Infrastructure Timeline
- March 7 – 2017 GRESB Infrastructure Fund and Asset Assessment Reference Guides
- April 1 – GRESB Portal opens
- June 1 – Deadline Response Check request
- June 15 - July 31 – Validation process (During this time we may contact you to clarify any outstanding issues with your responses)
- July 1 – Assessment closes
- September 6 – Release of 2017 Assessment individual data
- September 18-22 – Release of GRESB Infrastructure global results